SME bosses are one of the busiest people in town. They are the owner, planner, salesperson, research and development (R&D) initiator, marketer, administrator and the list goes on.
Such scene is very common among Malaysia SMEs. Their key challenges are to find the right people to add value to the company instead of finding time to train them. Hence, outsourced marketing might be the practical solution for SMEs. It has become common for Accounting and IT tasks to be outsourced to professionals. Why not Marketing then?
Outsourced Marketing is not just about getting a marketing or advertising agency to execute your marketing task. It is about getting a team of marketing professionals to provide strategic and administrative marketing support and act as the marketing department for your business. It can be used as an extension of your marketing team for additional expertise. Very often, a company pays only for the services used for the length of contracted period.
The 10 Great Benefits
- Freeing up your time. You can focus on your core business.
- Gaining access to marketing specialist’s knowledge, experience & network
- Tapping into resources of an entire marketing team.
- Filling in skill-related gap (benefiting from an expanded talent pool).
- Reducing overhead of full time employees & equipment.
- Jump-starting marketing instantly instead of spending time training internal team.
- Bringing fresh ideas and offers different perspectives.
- Dealing with only one Outsourced Marketing Partner who deals with many other marketing suppliers.
- Focusing on business objectives instead of just brand or marketing objectives.
- Marketing services offered to your firm can be scaled to suit business development needs of any size and scope.