If you’re interested in the job position, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Content Marketer, you will play a role in:
- Content Strategy Planning, creation and content management for Bizsphere and clients
- Content writing to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborate with designers, brand and business consultants, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and audience.
- Write in multiple styles/formats as required by client/prospect personas such as articles, effective headlines, taglines, call-to-action, blog posts, video scripting, and etc.
- Research, content creation, and quality control for Bizsphere and customers content delivery.
- Custodian of Bizsphere Communication Assets (Website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Video Channels, and any outreach communications) in terms of developing, managing, update, review, and improvement of Bizsphere communication delivery channels, content, and materials.
- To actively contribute with members in clients brand and marketing projects (brainstorming, research, proposal development, copy writing, translation, strategic business plan, award submission, grant applications, and etc).
- Develop in-depth understanding of Bizsphere and it’s service lines, while remaining up to-date with current/new developments in SME community development service capabilities
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Understanding of various types of social media content, and how they play a role in content marketing strategy.
- Preferably candidates with a Diploma/Degree in Marketing or Business, Mass Communication, and Advertising. However academic qualification is NOT A MUST. The writing, communication, and ability to craft a compelling story are skills that we are looking for. Digital Marketing skills is an advantage.
- Required language(s): English and Mandarin/Bahasa Malaysia.
- At Least 2 years++ of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be able to demonstrate your content content creation and marketing work (portfolio) during the interview
If you want to make an impact in the business world with your writing and ideas, expand your skills and knowledge in Branding & Marketing, as well as Business Management. This is an exciting opportunity to bring your fresh ideas to the fore and elevate your career.